Wire Technologies seeks excellence in every aspect of our business and we are committed to minimising the environmental impacts of our business operations. We proudly acknowledge the responsibilities that we have to look after our environment and actively encourage other companies to do the same.
Our commitment is to:
- Continuously improve our environmental performance and to integrate recognised environmental management best practice into our business operations.
- Reduce our consumption of resources and improve the efficient use of those
- Measure and take action to reduce the carbon footprint of our business activities to meet our published objectives and targets.
- Manage waste generated from our business operations incorporating reduction, re-use and recycling in accordance with the principles of the waste hierarchy.
- Ensure environmental concerns, including climate change, are taken into account in the procurement of goods and services.
As with all businesses, our environmental journey will never be fully complete, but so far we have:
- Reduced plastic and non sustainable shipping materials to zero.
- Carefully selected a courier partner that uses e-vehicles and sustainable aviation fuel (SAF).
- Implemented a scheme encouraging employees to cycle and/or carpool for getting to and from work and other business activities.
Sustainability is of the utmost importance to us. If you have any suggestions or recommendations about how we can continue to improve, we highly value any input.